We deliver with pride
Through customer relation and excellent project management > a culture for change and efficiency improvements > secure competitiveness in a cyclical industry and make a preferred supplier of:
• Repairs and Conversions of ships regardless of newbuild market.
• Meet our partners ‘expectations in term of Quality, cost and time.
• Each of us in Havyard has a high focus on HSE and works for 0 injuries.
• Every one of us in Havyard works in a way that ensures our customers, employees, suppliers and environment against harm and adverse events.
• The QHSE management system shall be > Sufficient, Effective, Adequate > SEA
Who should take full version of HSE course (HSE course for Havyard Group)?
Who will take the short version (10-12 min) (HSE course for visitors and service personnel)?
The course is web based and you may register by clicking the link below.
Members of the board of directors and employees shall act in a fair and honest manner and demonstrate integrity in all their dealings with other employees, business associates and clients, the general public, the business community, shareholders, suppliers, competitors and public authorities. Our core values and commitment to sustainable development shall be reflected, promoted and implemented through guidelines, decisions and actions.
Havyard's guidelines “Code of Conduct for Business, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility” and “Anti-corruption Program” are available below.
The Company’s objective is to be a workplace in which full gender equality prevails, and where equality and non-discrimination are integrated in its principles, procedures, and standards.
The following statement has been prepared in accordance with Section 26 a) of the Equality and Anti-Discrimination Act.